Principal Highways Engineer - Birmingham
We are currently seeking a Principal Highways Engineer in Birmingham to join a National Multi Disciplinary Engineering Consultancy. This is an outstanding opportunity to join an expanding consultancy and the opportunity to work on major highways projects across the UK.
You will join the existing team of 14 strong Engineers in Birmingham to assist in the delivery of major Highway design projects across the UK. You will be responsible for overseeing work undertaking by junior engineers while reporting directly the the Director. It is essential that you're a Chartered Engineer or very close to achieving this professional status.
- Educated to MSc Civil Engineering
- Ideally Chartered or close to achieving Chartered status
- Minimum of 8 years UK based Highways design experience
- Fully competent in the use of WinDes, AutoCAD Civil 3D further CAD based software
- Full working knowledge of DMRB, s278, s38 & s104 applications with local authorities
The role will offer the successful applicant a sold platform for career progression and the opportunity to manage major highway design projects across the UK. In addition you shall receive a very competitive starting salary and benefits package to match your relevant background.
To be considered for the role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lee Rimell on 01792 365008 to discuss the role or further Highways or Civil Engineering opportunities in greater detail.