Senior/Associate Structural Engineer- Progression to Partner!
Senior/Associate Structural Engineer- Progression to become a Partner!
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
Ellesmere Port/ Runcorn/Chester/ Widnes
Our client, a busy and vibrant structural engineering consultancy based near Ellesmere Port in the North West of the UK, is seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated Senior Structural Engineer with 4-5 years' experience to join the practice on a permanent basis. Working on an interesting and varied workload which includes design work for both new-build and refurbishment projects in the commercial, education, retail, residential and industrial sectors, projects range in value up to circa £20m. Our client is offering candidates a friendly working environment and a good remuneration package, opportunities for career progression to become a Partner and discretionary bonus schemes.
In order to be considered for this Structural Engineer role you will;
- Have a Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- 6 years+ design office experience including a minimum of 4 years' experience on building structure projects in the UK
- Experience of structural design using steelwork, masonry, timber & reinforced concrete
- Experience in the use of structural analysis software
- Knowledge/experience in the use of AutoCAD and other structural design software
Skills required for this Structural Engineer role;
- Produce structural designs for buildings
- Liaising with Clients, Architects, and other members of the design team
- Undertaking site inspections
- Reviewing/checking designs produced by others
- Completing work to agreed timescales and budgetary constraints
In order to discuss this Structural Engineer role and other similar roles within in Building Structures please call MIKAELA on 01792 341104 or email your CV to Mikaela.Rabaiotti@penguinrecruitment.co.uk