Civil Design Engineer, Cambridge - CAD, Microdrainage/WinDes
Civil Design Engineer
£25,000 - £35,000 (dependent on experience)
We have a fantastic opportunity for an intelligent, methodical Civil Design Engineer to join a growing Civil & Structural Engineering Consultancy in Cambridge. You will join an expanding team where you can develop a long term career, in a very supportive environment.
What will you be doing?
- Working on a variety of Civil Engineering design projects; Highways, Drainage, Traffic, Rail etc
- Working closely with the Senior/Principal Engineers to plan and design client projects
- Getting involved in site visits as part of the planning process
- Working with junior members of staff to help support their career development
- Providing excellent technical expertise to the Civils teams and clients
What experience do you need?
- You will hold a degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification
- You will have 3+ years in a design focussed role
- You will have experience of designing Road and Drainage
- You will have experience of AutoCAD, Microdrainage/WinDes
- Ideally you will have exposure to PDS and Civil 3D
- Ideally you will have experience of both residential and commercial projects
How do you apply?
Simply hit the 'apply' button!!
Keywords: Cambridge, Peterborough, Milton Keynes, St Albans, AutoCAD, Civil Design, Civil 3D, PDS, Windes, Microdrainage, Engineering, Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Civil Technician, CAD Technician, Structural Technician