Geo-Environmental Consultant - Remediation Contractor - Surrey
My client, a market leading Remediation contractor are seeking an experienced Geo-Environmental Consultant to join their dynamic team in Surrey.
This highly successful Remediation company are seeking candidates who have between 3 and 5 years' experience in the following areas:
- Site Investigation, Phase 1 desk study and Phase 2
- Project Management experience
- Contaminated Land Risk Assessments
- Client Liaison
- Tendering for projects, including scoping for work and providing costings
- Contaminated land and remediation strategy and design
- Completing factual and interpretive reports and client liaison.
- DQRA Modelling Experience
As a Geo-Environmental Consultant this exciting role will be 70% office based and 30% site based writing interpretive and Factual Reports, GQRA's DQRA's and validation reports. In addition to this the role will include the design, implementation, management and validation of contaminated land remediation and detailed site investigations.
Successful Geo-Environmental Consultants, working with a UK leading brownfield remediation company, will be dynamic and ambitious and will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package.
For more information on this vacancy and others in this sector, please call Jacob on 01792 365 006 for an informal chat or email firstname.lastname@example.org