Electrical Engineer - Belfast
The Belfast office of a global recognised multidisciplinary consultancy are looking for an Electrical Engineer to join a design team who are well renowned for their excellent delivery of Water & Building Services.
You will become an embedded member of the team, working on infrastructure projects including utilities, wastewater treatment and building services work.
- BEng or MEng in Electrical Engineering
- Chartered or near Chartered Engineer with IEE
- Previous electrical design experience within the water industry and Building Services including HVAC and fire suppression systems
- Understanding of MCC panels & ICA equipment
- CPD development within the water and electrical sectors
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Full Driving Licence
- Experience in NEC3 Project management
- Programming (MS Project or similar)
- Working AutoCAD knowledge
- Health & Safety, DSEAR and HAZOP requirements
The ideal candidate will be confident, passionate and have a desire to progress in the field of Electrical Engineering. They will look to take on work under they own initiative and always looks to undertake additional training where possible.
On offer is a generous basic salary, company pension scheme and access to a benefits scheme that will be tailored to best suit the individual.
If you are interested in this role or other roles within Electrical Engineering, please do not hesitate to contact Ronnie Spinks on 01792 365 000 or email Ronnie.firstname.lastname@example.org . We have more vacancies available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk this is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency is Respect to this position.