Product Innovation Design Engineer - Crewe
The Crewe office of an award winning, global engineering consultancy are looking for a Product Engineer to join their Design Innovation team.
You will design and develop new and innovative products, to enhance and extend the product life of existing designs, while supporting the business growth of the company within the Rail Industry.
- Electrical or Mechanical or Science degree in relevant field
- Knowledge of Electronics/ Electrical circuit design
- LabVIEW Knowledge
- C Programming
- Target Innovation Competencies
Duties will be-
- Develop LabVIEW based testing protocols to support FoC, RCM and ATE Designs
- Liaise with service cells to develop best practice for product build
- Use EasyPC for circuits and PDB design the models or circuits used for conceptual design of new products
- Improve/ enhance the documentation supplied to the service cells
- Research alternatives for any obsolete components and produce new products as part of the pre-production review
- Work as part of the Product Innovation Design Engineers reporting directly to the Product Development Manager
As well as being highly technical, you will also work well in a team to produce new and innovative designs and products, put forward new ideas to the team and work on your own imitative.
On offer is a competitive salary, an excellent benefits package that are tailored to suit the individual, support and real opportunities for career progression.
If you are interested in this role or other roles within Engineering or Rail, please do not hesitate to contact Ronnie Spinks on 01792 365 000 or email Ronnie.firstname.lastname@example.org . We have more vacancies available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk this is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency is Respect to this position.