Chartered Geotechnical Design Engineer - London
Are you a Chartered Geotechnical Engineer based in London?
Have you got over 8-10 years detailed design experience?
Can you demonstrate a technical understanding in the use of Plaxis, Wallap, Civils 3D?
We are seeking a Senior Geotechnical Engineer who is Chartered to join the London office of an International Engineering Consultancy.
As a Senior Geotechnical Engineer you must have the following:
- MSc Civil or Geotechnical Engineering
- Achieved Chartered status with a recognised Engineering body
- Have over 8 - 10 years experience in Geotechnical design
- Full understanding of software including Plaxis, Wallap & Civils 3D
- Undertake detailed deep, shallow & pile foundation design, retaining wall design and slope stability analysis
- Technical report writing
- Client liaison
- Financial management
The role will offer you the opportunity to join a highly reputable multi disciplinary Engineering consultancy and work on prestigious Engineering projects across the UK. In addition you shall receive a very competitive salary and company benefits to match your previous experience.
To be considered please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call Lee Rimell on 01792 957380 to discuss this role or further Geotechnical design opportuntiies in greater detail.