Ground Investigation Engineer
Ground Investigation Engineer - Hemel Hempstead- £Negotiable
Are you an experienced Ground Investigation Engineer looking for an exciting opportunity to join a large and established Consultancy?
Our client have an excellent opportunity for a Ground Investigation Engineer to join the team in their Hemel Hempstead offices. The role has become available due to expansion and continued success and comes with an immediate start! The successful Ground Investigation Engineer will be predominantly site based, acting as task lead and site agent, technically and practically directing site investigation works, logging trial pits, boreholes and undertaking in-situ testing onsite - writing up logs and reports when back in the office. You will also be required to assist the local PM with financial reporting.
The role is varied and as a result you must have relevant experience and skills to draw upon such as:-
- Degree Qualified in a relevant Geoscience subject, BSc. Is essential, MSc is preferred
- CSCS card
- PTS certification for work on Rail sites
- Demonstrable / in-depth relevant field experience in ground investigation
- Excellent soil and rock logging skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level IT skills for the production of logs and insitu testing data
- Some post graduate geotechnical training and experience (preferred)
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Full & clean UK driving license
If you have the essential qualifications and experience then please contact Neil Ellerton of Penguin Recruitment on 01792 365 100. Alternatively you can send through a copy of your CV to neil.ellerton@penguinrecruitment .co.uk