Head of Civil Engineering
We are working with a forward-thinking multidisciplinary consultancy with multiple offices throughout the South of England who are looking for a new Head of Civil Engineering for their London office.
Projects: Transport, Rail, Educational, Healthcare, Residential, Commercial and more.
Location: The firm's London office is located in the busy city centre, nearest tube station is Farringdon.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing & growing a strong & successful Civil Engineering team (10 strong) with a particular focus on transport & rail but working across all sectors,
- Develop in conjunction with the senior management team for future growth strategy,
- Give direction to the team on business aims & objectives,
- Play an active role in the overall management team, making positive contributions and continually looking for ways to improve operational, financial & commercial performance,
- Be pro-active in the development of new business opportunities.
- You must be a Chartered Engineer within a relevant institution (ICE, IStructE),
- A minimum of 3 years' working in a Senior management role,
- Have excellent communication skills both written & verbal, able to communicate clearly & confidently with both clients & colleagues,
- Able to influence & collaborate at executive & senior management level,
- Able to create an excellent working environment for your team, ensuring all members of the Civil Engineering team feel valued & involved,
- Be confident in your ability to overcome obstacles and consistently achieve results.
This position is offering the successful Head of Civil Engineering a competitive salary and generous benefits package. If you feel you have the right experience to be considered for this role and would like to know more, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details. A full job description can be provided to interested candidates.