Principal Civil Engineer
Principal Civil/ Infrastructure Engineer
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£40,500 - £47,500 + package
We are currently working with a large housing developer who have a job opportunity for an experienced Civil - Infrastructure Engineer, within their office in Leeds.
The company has a great reputation for delivering high quality homes, with professional attitude and a focused approach to developing new homes.
The ideal candidates will be near to or will have recently achieved chartered status with 3 to 5 years of design and project experience, but other candidates may be considered.
- Provide infrastructure (civil, highways and drainage) design.
- Liaise with other members of the design team to achieve a coordinated design solution that meets objectives.
- Prepare technical reports.
- Ensure that quality and consistency of technical output (drawings, reports etc.) is maintained.
- Negotiation and preparation of drainage consent applications
- Developing good, long term working relationships with the Environment Agency and local authorities
You will specialise in providing high level advice on planning and design issues relating to Highways, Public Realm, Signal Design, Sewerage, SUDS, Building Drainage, Earthworks, Flood Protection and Utilities Coordination/Diversion on all Projects.
The role offers excellent career progression opportunities within a friendly and professional
team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients, and a clear vision for
innovation. The benefits include a very competitive salary, flexible working together with an excellent flexible benefits package.
For more information, please contact Sam Wakley at Conrad Consulting.
Apply for Principal Civil Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly