Land Buyer - Lancashire
We are recruiting on behalf of a National housebuilder for their North West offices based in Lancashire. They're currently seeking an experienced Land Buyer to operate across the North West region to source potential development opportunities.
- Ideally educated to degree level in Town Planning or associated subject
- Have previous experience in Land Acquisition
- Strong geographical knowledge of the North West
- Excellent numerical and negotiation capabilities
- Source potential sites for residential development
- Liaise with land owners and appropriate parties through the acquisition stages
- Advise land team through required due diligence
The role will allow you to develop your technical understanding of Land Acquisition and the opportunity to progress through to Land Manager. In addition you shall receive a very competitive salary and company benefits to match your experience.
To be considered for this role or further Land & Planning opportunities send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call Lee Rimell on 01792 957380 to discuss further.