Senior Structural BIM Technician
We are working with a large international multidisciplinary consultancy known within the industry for their strong values & technical excellence. They are looking to expand their building structures team by adding an experienced Senior Structural BIM Technician on a full-time permanent basis. The successful candidate will be working on a range of building structures projects (both private & public sectors) up to & including BIM Level 2.
Projects: Healthcare, Residential, Educational, Commercial, Tourism, Energy and more.
Location: Fantastic office location in London City Centre, close by to Liverpool Street & Moorgate tube stations.
- A minimum of 3 years' industry experience as a Structural Technician,
- Have excellent technical skills,
- Have extensive Revit experience along with a passion for BIM and keeping up to date with the latest industry trends & technology,
- Relevant technical qualification,
- Proactive approach to work, with the drive to challenge yourself & develop new skills,
- Knowledge of the UK BIM Mandate preferred but not essential,
- Sufficient knowledge to confidently lead the ongoing development & implementation of BIM technology within the office,
- Sufficient knowledge to confidently supervise & train other members of the team in the use of Revit & other software.
If you are an ambitious & versatile Structural Technician who is keen to progress your career within a forward-thinking & BIM-driven environment, please forward your CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.