Structural Revit Technician
Our client is an established & award-winning multidisciplinary consultancy with multiple offices throughout the UK. They are currently looking to expand the Civil & Structural department in their Cambridge office by adding a skilled Structural Revit Technician on a full-time permanent basis.
Projects: Healthcare, Student Accommodation, Residential, Science, Retail and more.
Headcount: The Cambridge office has ~10, with >250 in the company as a whole.
Location: This office is in an excellent location as it's only a ten-minute walk from both Cambridge train station & the historical city centre.
- Have a minimum of 2 years' experience working on building structures,
- Have a minimum of 1 years' experience using Revit on live building structures projects,
- First rate Revit & AutoCAD skills,
- Have excellent communication skills both written & verbal,
- The ability to convey information & ideas to audiences of both a technical & non-technical background,
- The willingness to learn & build on your existing skillset,
- The willingness to get involved with site visits, client liaison & contract implementation.
Our client is willing to offer the successful Structural Revit Technician a competitive salary, generous benefits package and plenty of opportunity to take on more responsibility & progress quickly. If this Structural Revit Technician vacancy is of interest & you would like to find out more details about our client, please apply & forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham.