Groundwork Setting Out Engineer - Crawley
A new position has become available for an experienced Site Setting out Engineer/Surveyor to join a leading Groundwork and Remediation Contractor in Crawley, West Sussex.
- Civil Engineering/Environmental Engineering/Surveying academic background
- Experience in setting levels, surveying excavations, boundary setting etc.
- Site experience relating to Civil Engineering, Remediation or Groundworks
- Use of GPS, laser level AutoCAD software
- Track record of communicating with multiple stake holders including clients, site staff and project managers
The successful applicant will support a long term project and will have the opportunity to progress within the management team within a well-established engineering organisation.
Suitable candidates will also demonstrate excellent communication skills and a desire to develop professionally.
The position offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to Matt Thompson on or call 01792 365 105 for more information.