Project Quality And Assurance Manager - BAM Nuttall - South East
Project Quality and Assurance Manager - Southampton.
We are seeking a Project Quality and Assurance Manager to join our Joint Venture team who are soon to start work on M27 SMART Motorway project.
You will support the project Quality plan and policy through operational implementation, and provide advice and guidance ensuring the highest standards of QA are achieved and maintained. Ideally you will have experience working on large scale projects within the construction sector.
Your key activities will include:
• Identification of safety critical assets and the development of appropriate critical assets register.
• To have a good knowledge of QA standards and best practice thereby ensuring compliance and continuous improvement.
• To communicate and ensure that the Project QA plans are understood and operated by all employees and subcontractors.
• To develop, communicate and ensure that QA measurement systems are understood and operated by all employees and subcontractors.
• To liaise with clients and external bodies on QA matters as required.
• To assist in the writing of QA plans, processes, inspection and test plans.
• To promote company values in all dealing with other employees, clients, subcontractors and other external contacts.
• Contribute to the achievement of Health and Safety in accordance with company policy.
Your qualifications and experience should include:
• Minimum Internal Auditor qualified to ISO 10011.
• QA Systems and processes, including detailed knowledge of ISO 9001/1005.
• Team player.
• Qualification as a QA Manager preferably diploma level or Level 4 NVQ in Quality Management desirable.
• Qualified to IS0 19011 (RCA Certified) desirable.
• Experience of working on Major Civils projects desirable.
BAM Nuttall is focused on providing the highest professional standards in the civil engineering market, with emphasis on building strong, honest and long lasting relationships with satisfied customers. We have established an unrivalled reputation for delivering complex and challenging civil engineering projects that have played a significant role in shaping the infrastructure of modern Britain.
BAM Nuttall is committed to equality of opportunity in all its employment practices, and to developing policies that support work-life balance.