Ecologist - Bradford
Role: Graduate Ecologist
The client, one of the UK's leading, multidisciplinary environmental consultancies, are currently seeking a Graduate Ecologist to join their team based in Bradford. With over 40 offices across the UK and Europe, my client is one of the largest environmental firms based in the UK.
This role will involve work on very high-profile schemes and you will become part of a close-knit and supportive ecology team. Successful candidates will also have opportunity for in-house training and professional development.
This exciting role will include:
- Undertaking Phase 1 habitat surveys
- Undertaking protected species surveys
- Report writing and delivery
- Project management
- Opportunity for in-house training
To be successful in your application, you must have:
- Relevant degree in Ecology or a related discipline
- Previous demonstrable ecological experience in a similar role
- Working towards at least one protected species licence; GCN, Dormouse or Bat
- Student/Grad CIEEM membership (or eligible for membership)
- Demonstrable report writing skills; survey reports, EcIA's, protected species licence applications
- Full, valid UK driving licence
The client offers a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Katy on (01792) 362015 or please email an up-to-date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have many more vacancies available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency with respect to this position.