Principal Structural Engineer (Rail)
Position: Principal Civil/Structural
Location: York, North Yorkshire
Salary: 47,500 - £55,000 + package
We currently have a job for a Principal Engineer/ Team Leader for a contractor in York within their newly establish Rail design team.
- Planning and undertaking of condition surveys for assessment.
- Proven track record of leading civil/structural design projects within budget and programme.
- Undertake the role of CRE on Network Rail Projects.
- Design development lead representative.
- Management and reporting of financial, quality and programme items.
- Planning and supervising work of the design team.
- Excellent IT, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Full working knowledge of structural design/assessment packages and the British and Regulatory standards.
- Awareness of ISO9001, 18001 and 44001 standards.
- Working knowledge of BIM philosophy
- Full awareness of SHEA requirements.
In return you will have the opportunity to work with a truly competent team, and work on projects that will keep you engaged and challenged every step of the way.
The salary is completely negotiable depending on experience.
If you would like to discuss the opportunity in more detail, please don't hesitate to contact Sam Wakley at Conrad consulting.