Transport Manager – Highways/Bridges/Tunnels
A leading civil engineering consultancy group is seeking to hire Transport Project Manager to oversee design and construction supervision projects across Southeast Asia. The role requires the ability to win and deliver new work and, as such, experience in the region is a major advantage.
- 15+ years’ experience of design, project/program management, construction administration, and project coordination.
- Chartered Engineer status preferred (not essential)
- Proven technical capability in highway/bridges/tunnels design development
- Demonstrated interest in the development and maintenance of client relations.
- Previous experience of writing design-engineering proposals
- Open to regular travel across Southeast Asia, including remote locations