Head of Infrastructure - East Africa
A global Engineering Consultancy have an immediate requirement for a Director of Infrastructure to lead a new department in their Kenya office. This is an exciting opportunity to spearhead the growth of the consultancy in East Africa through developing and implementing a strategy while identifying and executing new projects.
This responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the growth of the sector
- Delivery of financial targets
- Mentoring and developing an infrastructure execution team in collaboration with the other Infrastructure directors
- Ensuring that the highest quality standards are met in delivering services to clients
Candidate must possess
- Minimum BSc in Engineering discipline
- Extensive experience in planning, feasibility studies and design of variety of infrastructure projects
- Strong client network and contacts in East Africa region
- Previous experience of working with various donor agencies (WB, EU, AfDB, DfiD)
- Track record of identifying new opportunities and winning new projects
This role is for an immediate start to be based in the East Africa hub, Nairobi.