Graduate Electrical Engineer - Glasgow
Graduate Electrical Engineer
The Glasgow office of a leading building servicesand consturction consultancy are looking for a Graduate Electrical Engineer to join their expanding Building Services team.
You will be an integral part of a multidisciplinary team working on a variety of projects covering all sectors of within the construction industry.
- BEng or Meng in Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge and understanding of industry design software's, such as Bentley Hevacomp, Amtech and Dialux
- Experience using AutoCAD and Revit
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Clean UK Driving Licence
Duties will be:
- Work under the lead engineer, assisting with the electrical services design for multiple projects
- Attend design team meetings, contributing to the design of projects
- Prepare the calculations and designs associated with Electrical Services installations
- Prepare concept and preliminary engineering solutions for design
- Manage your own workload
- Be actively involved with the Business Management Systems
The ideal candidate will be confident in their capabilities, enthusiastic and driven to learn. You will also be willing to travel within the UK.
This exciting role offers a recent graduate the opportunity to develop and enhance their skills, under the guidance of one of the leading design teams in the country, a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Ronnie Spinks on 01792 365 000 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org