Electrical Building Services Engineer - London
£30,000 - £40,000
An award winning multidisciplinary engineering consultancy, are looking for an Electrical Engineer who specialises in building services to run their own projects within the design team of their London Office.
Working on commercial, residential and educational projects, you will liaise directly with the company directors and client to run your own projects.
- BEng or CEng in Electrical Engineering
- Charted or working towards Chartership through IET or CIBSE
- Minimum 3 years UK experience in electrical building services engineering
- Previous Project Management experience
- Exceptional skills using Revit and Amtech software
Duties will be-
- Run your own projects
- Liaise directly with directors and clients to meet project needs
- Attend client and site meetings
- Deliver projects of BIM environments producing both calculations and drawings into a common model
In addition to being highly technical you will promote innovation in both design solutions and approach to designs, be confident meeting with clients and sub-contractors, have excellent time management and have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
On offer is a competitive salary and outstanding benefits package.
If you are interested in this role or other roles within Engineering, please do not hesitate to contact Ronnie Spinks on 01792 365 000 or email Ronnie.email@example.com .