Senior Electrical Engineer - Liverpool
Senior Electrical Engineer
An award winning, independent engineering consultancy are looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer to join their Liverpool based office.
You will deliver design and consultancy services to existing and new clients within a highly skilled and experienced team. Future workloads will include infrastructure development services for maritime engineering projects.
- BEng (Hons) or MEng in Electrical Engineering (or similar).
- Membership of Institution of Lighting Professionals and / or Institute of Engineering and Technology (or similar)
- Member of or working towards professional registration with the Engineering Council UK (ECUK) at Chartered level (CEng).
- Experience in Maritime design and lighting design and applications
- Experience in Ports or Maritime, Design/ Consultancy, Construction
- Experience of AutoCAD, Calculux, DIAlux, RELUX and AMTECH
Duties will be:
- Coordinating with the project design team, clients, vendors, contractors and local authorities
- Assist with the development of junior staff
- Inspect and design heavy electrical equipment
On offer is a competitive salary, contributory pension scheme and an excellent benefits package.
If you are interested in this role, contact Ronnie on 01792 365 000 or email: email@example.com