Principal Environmental Due Diligence Consultant - London
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a Globally Renowned Environmental Consultancy who are seeking an experienced Principal Due Diligence Consultant in London. The successful candidate will lead a team and join the senior management team.
- Environmental due diligence, compliance auditing, and evaluation of environmental liabilities
- Project Management and technical oversight of major national due diligence projects
- Oversee project finances and team leadership
- Support business development activity
- Maintain positive client relationships
- Consultancy experience including transactional due diligence work
- Strong academic background in a relevant field
- Team leadership experience and the ability to mentor junior members of staff
- Excellent communication skills and prior experience leading and developing client relationships
This position offers a competitive salary with benefits.
If you are interested in the position, please contact