Tunnel Examination Engineer - Sheffield
Tunnel Examinations Engineer
A leading multi-disciplinary organisation are looking for a Rail and Road, Tunnel Examinations Engineer to join the engineering team based in Sheffield.
You will be responsible for undertaking tunnel examinations and for mentoring internal tunnel examination candidates.
- Chartered Civil Engineer (MICE or FICE)
- Network Rail STE6 competence
- Knowledge of Network Rail TCMI
- STE4 competence
- Experience in Tunnel, bridge design and/or construction examinations
- Previous bid writing experience and assembly skills
Duties will be:
- Prepare tenders for inspection contracts, both written and commercial elements
- Prepare programmes for complex inspections, including site reconnaissance
- Lead Rail and road examinations
- Train inspectors to the latest standards
- Brief the site teams on inspections plans
- Be a client connection with inspection related IT projects, notably the detailed inspections of rail structures.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills both written and verbal, have previous experience using business software, including Word, Excel and PowerProject.
On offer is an excellent basic salary, profit related bonuses and a car allowance.
If you are interested in this role, contact Ronnie on 01792 365 000 or email: email@example.com