Expert Witness (Structural Engineer)
One of our key clients have an excellent opportunity available for an Expert Witness / Structural Engineer with a strong engineering background to join their Central London office on a full-time permanent basis. They are looking for someone experienced in cross-examination and it is essential that you can provide references from barristers & solicitors you've previously worked with.
- Must be a Chartered Structural Engineer,
- Have a minimum of 15 years' engineering design experience,
- Experience having been cross-examined in arbitration and/or court hearings,
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal),
- Able to liaise with different professionals in a confident manner,
- Highly experienced in dispute resolution with an excellent network of contacts.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Structural Engineer with Expert Witness experience to join a leading UK multidisciplinary consultancy and become an integral member of their Expert Witness team of similarly-qualified professionals. You will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary & benefits package, so to apply and find out more about our client please forward your up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.