Senior Mechanical Engineer - Rochester
My client, a specialist Building Services consultancy is searching for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join an experienced team based in Rochester.
It is essential that applicants have at least 10 years' experience within the Building Services, hold a BEng or MEng in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services and have experience producing mechanical calculations using Hevacomp Bentley Software.
It is also beneficial for applicants to have experience managing projects, attending DTM's and in the design of mechanical and public health services.
The main duties of this position will be to attend design meeting, client meeting and to produce mechanical designs, as required by individual projects. This will include the following elements:
- Liaison with Stats bodies for service provision
- Sizing of mains incoming and building structures
- Selection and sizing of Water Services systems, VRV and VAV heating and cooling systems
- Use of Hevacomp Bentley for heat losses/ ductwork/ pipework sizing
- Gas system design and layout
- Layout and design of plant rooms and tanks rooms
- High level planning of RIBA Stage 1 to 4
The exciting role offers a competitive salary, that will dependent on experience and a benefits package that will be tailored to best suit the successful applicant.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Ronnie Spinks on 01792 365 000 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.