Senior Civil Engineer
Our client is a well-established and highly respected consultancy currently seeking an experienced Civil Engineer to help grow their team at their East Sussex office based in Forest Row.
As an experienced Civil Engineer, you will ideally be Chartered or Incorporated and keen to build on your career success by taking on a Senior role in an established and highly reputable design team.
Experience in highways, external works and drainage is essential for this role, ideally together with good knowledge of PDS, Microdrainage (WinDes) and AutoCAD.
Responsibilities of the Senior Civil Engineer:
* Taking a proactive role on a variety of projects at any one time
* Producing Flood Risk Assessments where appropriate
* Ensuring each project adheres to budget and time constraints
* Attend design and site meetings
* Build and maintain good client relationships
Requirements of the Senior Civil Engineer:
* Minimum five years' experience in highways, external works and drainage design
* Knowledge of PDS, Microdrainage (WinDes) and AutoCAD and other relevant Civil Engineering design software
* Experience in the preparation drawings and paperwork on Section 38, 278 & 104 adoption procedures
In return the Civil Engineer will be offered excellent career prospects and a flexible benefits package within an industry-leading organisation that is currently looking to expand further as the work continues to come in. Please contact Darryl Yates on 01728 726136 for more information on this fantastic opportunity.