Resident Engineer (Structural)
We are working with an award-winning engineering firm who have a vacancy available for a Resident Engineer (Structural) to join their team on a full-time permanent basis to commence work as soon as possible on a large scheme in Central London. This consultancy is highly dynamic & forward-thinking, with an impressive portfolio of projects spanning a wide range of sectors.
Requirements & Duties:
- Must be a Chartered Engineer (MICE or MIStructE),
- A strong level of experience working as a Resident Engineer,
- A strong background in building structures,
- Must have experience of Piling & Reinforced Concrete waterproof basement works on medium to larger schemes,
- Must be eligible to live & work in the UK,
- Able to monitor the quality of work on site,
- Responsible for alerting the office & the Project Manager if work is unsatisfactory,
- Able to deal with day to day queries,
- Liaising with the office to clarify any design issues.
The successful Resident Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package. This is an urgent requirement with our client looking to commence interviews ASAP so if you would like to be considered, please apply by sending an up to date CV to Graham Ventham and he will be in touch with more details.