Principal Civil/Structural Engineer - Hull
Principal Civil/Structural Engineer
An award winning, UK leading multidisiplinary engineering consultancy are looking for a Principal Civil/Structural Engineer to join the Hull office of a UK leading Engineering consultancy.
You will have responsibility and be accountable for the successful execution of all civil and structural engineering activities on projects that you are assigned to by the Engineering Director.
- Plan the works on your projects, to ensure maximum efficiency and productivity
- Deliver projects on time and achieve full client satisfaction
- Maintain good relationships with all stakeholders and colleagues
- Ensure all engineering and design documentations is correctly produced to client procedures, within contract timescales
- Compile and issue all necessary cost and schedule progress reports
Requirements & Qualifications:
- BEng or MEng in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Chartered Engineer with ICE or IStructE
- Extensive experience within the Rail, Energy, Industrial and Construction sectors
- Experience in leading teams of engineers and technicians
- Fully Conversant with all current Civil/Structural and HSE legislations appropriate to the Rail, Energy, Industrial and Construction sectors
- Have a clear understanding of quality systems to ISO 9001 standards
- Practical knowledge of design to Eurocodes in Concrete, Steelwork, Masonry and Timber
The ideal candidate, will have excellent communication skills both written and verbal, self-motivated, creative, work well within a team and have the ability to manage their own workload.
On offer is a competitive salary and excellent benefits package that includes a guaranteed annual bonus.
If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to contact Ronnie Spinks on 01792 365 000 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org