Senior Structural Engineer
Exciting opportunity to join a fantastic regional brand at Senior Engineer level up to Associate and beyond!
We currently have a fantastic new opportunity for an experienced Structural Engineer to join a leading medium-sized consultancy in their busy head office located in historic Exeter.
Your new position will see you working across several sectors including education, healthcare and retail projects, so an extensive project portfolio is essential for this role.
This particular opportunity would be suited to a Structural Engineer who is looking to develop their existing skills, and assist the current design team to deliver project workloads while the company looks to expand and grow further. Currently at approximately 12 staff, the order book is big enough to accommodate exponential growth over the next couple of years, so why not be a part of this?
The company has a proven track record of looking after their staff whilst rewarding good performance. they have a notoriously low staff turnover and one of the most competitive benefits packages in the region.
Responsibilities of the Senior Structural Engineer:
*Structural engineering assessment and inspection of new and existing properties in steel, concrete, masonry and timber.
* Prepare high quality technical reports and structural surveys across a diverse project portfolio.
* Prepare structural drawings using AutoCAD and Revit
* Undertake analysis and design using a range of software packages, including Tekla TEDDS to back up reporting tasks.
* Ensure that quality and consistency of technical output (drawings, reports etc) is maintained.
* Liaise with and lead other members of the design team to achieve a coordinated design solution that meets the clients' objectives.
Ideally the Structural Engineer should be chartered within ICE or IStructE, or working towards this.
On offer for the Senior Structural Engineer:
* Competitive industry salary
* A competitive pension scheme
* Payment of subscriptions to professional bodies
* Regular CPD
* Realistic opportunities for career enhancement and promotion as the company continues to grow
For more information on this unique opportunity, please get in touch with Darryl Yates at Conrad consulting today on 01728 726136.