Environmental Advisor - BAM Nuttall - Midlands
Environmental Advisor - Birmingham.
Required to work on our HS2 / Fusion Joint Venture.
Your key activities will include:
• Oversee and coordinate Works Packages in a section of works and to also provide support to the more junior advisors.
• Assist with monthly sustainability PMU reporting.
• Assist with production and review of Environmental Management Plans.
• Undertake environmental inspections and audits.
• Provide environmental advice with regard to design, legal compliance and construction to the Fusion team and subcontractors.
• To fulfil the role of Environmental Advisor and provide assurance and ensure compliance with relevant Technical Standards.
• Provide a point of contact between the site and design teams.
• Attend client and subcontractor meetings.
Your experience should include:
• Working within an environmental consultancy environment, or extensive experience of writing consulting type documents.
• Management of subcontractors.
• Management of programs of environmental deliverables.
• Experience in the planning process and dealing with local authorities.
• Experience of environmental and sustainability data reporting.
BAM Nuttall is focused on providing the highest professional standards in the civil engineering market, with emphasis on building strong, honest and long lasting relationships with satisfied customers. We have established an unrivalled reputation for delivering complex and challenging civil engineering projects that have played a significant role in shaping the infrastructure of modern Britain.
BAM Nuttall is committed to equality of opportunity in all its employment practices, and to developing policies that support work-life balance.