Senior Structural Engineer
You are currently working for a consulting engineer and have recently achieved chartership or will be looking to do so within the near future.
Your experience covers a variety of structural forms within the buildings market and you are comfortable working with common construction materials.
My client is looking to appoint a Senior Structural Engineer in their growing Edinburgh office after a sustained period of expansion.
They offer full multi-disciplinary services across the UK and Europe and sectors include, but are not limited to; commercial developments, energy, healthcare, defence, education and more.
- If not already chartered, you will be looking to achieve this soon
- Strong computer literacy including ability to use design, drawing and analysis software
- Ability to work as part of large project teams but also as a stand-alone resource when required
- Confidence to liaise with clients, local authorities and JV partners
- Willingness to mentor Graduate Engineers
£34,000 - £42,000, pension, healthcare, life assurance and a range of flexible benefits.
Why apply: Our client is known for their contribution to industry on a global scale. This is a great opportunity to be involved with some amazing projects and initiatives.
What happens next: On receipt of your application our dedicated Civil & Structural recruiter, Nick Grayston, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Nick will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this or any other company we are working with.
**We don't advertise all of our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you please get in touch with Nick to find out more about other opportunities which maybe more suitable**
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral.