Structural Engineer - International Projects
Do you want to work on both local AND international projects? Do you want to build a portfolio full of variety, flagship projects and truly aesthetic structures? Then join our client who will offer you the opportunity to do exactly that.
Our client is looking to appoint a Structural Engineer to their office in Edinburgh on a permanent basis.
Projects: Commercial, Defence, Education, Science, Arts, Healthcare, Leisure and more!
Company Headcount: 500 + in the UK.
Location: Our client is located in Edinburgh city centre within easy reach of public transport.
- You should ideally have a minimum of 3 years' experience working for a consulting engineer
- Your experience should include a variety of building types and construction materials
- MEng is preferred but BEng considered
- If you are not already Chartered then you will keen to achieve this
- Good communication skills and confidence to liaise directly with multi-disciplinary colleagues
On offer: £30,000 to £38,000, pension, life assurance, private healthcare and a range of other flexible benefits.
Why apply: Our client is known for their contribution to industry on a global scale. This is a great opportunity to be involved with some amazing projects and initiatives.
What happens next: On receipt of your application our dedicated Civil & Structural recruiter, Nick Grayston, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Nick will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this or any other company we are working with.
**We don't advertise all of our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you please get in touch with Nick to find out more about other opportunities which maybe more suitable**
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral.