Section Engineer - BAM Nuttall - Midlands
Section Engineer - Midlands.
Required to work on our HS2 / Fusion Joint Venture as a Project Engineer based from our project offices in Birmingham and Aylesbury.
Your key activities will include:
• Planning during pre-construction phase.
• Ensure timely delivery and sign off for CDM Control Points in advance of works.
• Review and approve SSOWs, Plans etc.
• Co-ordinate subcontractors TM requirements, permit to dig and other Fusion services.
• Supervise construction activities.
• Subcontractor management - all aspects.
• Weekly meetings, reporting and assist project controls function.
• Embed, manage, co-ordinate and discharge U&A commitments for each of the mitigation sites.
• Support the subcontractor to determine and deliver their U&A commitments.
• Report on U&A compliance and discharge to the Integration Manager / U&A Manager.
• Collate U&A evidence for each site.
• Audit Subcontractor U&A compliance.
Degree in Civil Engineering or similar.
BAM Nuttall is focused on providing the highest professional standards in the civil engineering market, with emphasis on building strong, honest and long lasting relationships with satisfied customers. We have established an unrivalled reputation for delivering complex and challenging civil engineering projects that have played a significant role in shaping the infrastructure of modern Britain.
BAM Nuttall is committed to equality of opportunity in all its employment practices, and to developing policies that support work-life balance.