Senior Structural Technician
We are working with a highly contemporary multidisciplinary firm who are renowned within the industry for their high-quality portfolio of projects & innovate approach to building design. Due to an increase in workload they are currently seeking a talented & ambitious Senior Structural Technician with first rate technical abilities and experience of Revit to join their Dublin office on a full-time permanent basis.
Projects: Educational, Residential, Culture, Retail, Healthcare, Commercial and more.
Office Headcount: ~50
- Must be an experienced Structural Technician who is able to work with minimal supervision and manage your own workload effectively,
- Must have experience with Revit / BIM,
- Must have first rate AutoCAD skills,
- Reinforced concrete detailing experience desirable,
- Must come from a consultancy background with plenty of experience working on medium-large scale building structures projects.
The successful Senior Structural Technician will be working within a multidisciplinary environment comprising of Structural Engineers, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers and Architects. You will be given instant exposure to a range of iconic, exciting building structures projects ranging in scale & value and will be working within a forward-thinking, BIM driven environment.
You will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary & benefits package including being enrolled into the company pension scheme & healthcare scheme. If you would like to be considered for this lucrative Senior Structural Technician vacancy, please apply by forwarding your up to date CV to Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting to be considered.