Geoenvironmental Engineer - Reading- £Competitive
Our client have an excellent opportunity for an experienced GeoEnvironmental Engineer with a background in land assessment to plan and price their services to clients based in their Reading team.
The role of GeoEnvironmental Engineer is with an established and successful specialist Geotechnical Consultancy and will see you undertaking and exciting and varied workload. Due to the client facing nature of the position it is essential that you can
- Liaise with GRM Geologists, Engineers, Scientists and Finance Team to optimise our services for Clients' financial risk reduction and regulatory compliance.
- Negotiate with sub-contractors and consultants to maintain competitive prices for outsourced works.
- Diplomatically offer alternative solutions, should a client have been poorly advised.
- Provide guidance to clients on meeting planning requirements and explaining the planning process.
The successful GeoEnvironmental Engineer will hold:
- Experience (min. 3 years) in a ground investigation and UK building environment
- A full UK driver's licence is required for travelling
- CSCS card would be advantageous for site meetings
The role comes with an immediate start, so if this GeoEnvironmental Engineer role sounds like it is for you and you have the relevant experience, please contact Neil Ellerton of Penguin Recruitment on 01792 365 100. Alternatively, you can send through a