Junior Geoenvironmental Engineer - Reading- £Competitive
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Junior Geoenvironemental Engineer to join our client based in their Reading offices.
An established and well known consultancy, our client are on the lookout for a Junior Geoenvironmental Engineer for at least on year of experience in a similar role. The role will see you undertake a varied workload involving:-
- Site Investigations
- Phase 1 and Phase 2 Desk Studies
- Contaminated Land Investigation
- Soil and Rock Logging
The role of Junior Geoenvironmental Engineer with our client will allow you the opportunity to further develop your existing experience within a friendly and highly experienced team, whilst exposing you to a number of exciting projects. To be considered for this position you must have:-
- Bachelor degree in Earth Sciences or Civil Engineering.
- In lieu of a Postgraduate degree, sufficient work experience to demonstrate an equivalent knowledge.
- To demonstrate a working knowledge and show developing expertise in the use of software packages including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Holebase, slope stability software and a basic understanding of AutoCAD.
To apply for this position please contact Neil Ellerton of Penguin Recruitment on 01792 365 100. Alternatively, please send through a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org