Civil CAD Technician, Bath - Great Opportunity!!!
Civil CAD Technician
Salary up to £27,000 + Benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Civil CAD Technician to join a successful, well-established Civil and Structural Design Consultancy based in a friendly, vibrant office in Bath on a permanent basis. Working on an interesting mix of Residential, Commercial and Industrial projects you will assist in the preparation of CAD drawings within a friendly, close-knit design team.
Our client is offering a friendly and supportive team as well as competitive starting salary, regular pay reviews, flexible work arrangements, Pension contribution and discretionary bonus schemes.
In order to be considered for this Civil / Structural CAD Technician role you will;
- Minimum of 2 years Civil and/or Structural CAD experience in a consulting environment.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with colleagues and clients using the telephone and email.
- Must be fully proficient in the use of AutoCAD
- You will ideally have knowledge of some of the following software AutoCAD/Civil 3D/Microdrainage/WinDes or PDS
- A working knowledge of Civil 3D would be beneficial though not essential
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work well as part of a close knit design team
Commutable locations for this Civil/Structural CAD Technician role include; Leicester, Derby, Nottingham, Birmingham.
In order to discuss this Civil CAD Technician role and other similar roles within the Civils sector please call Steven on 01792 365 001 or email your CV