Senior Civil Engineer, Southampton - Take a look!!
Senior Civil Engineer
Salary up to £40,000 + Benefits
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Civil Engineer to join a successful, well-established, Civil and Structural Design Consultancy in a vibrant, friendly Civil Design team in Southampton. Working on an interesting mix of medium to large scale residential and commercial infrastructure projects, you'll assist in working on a variety of interesting ventures from inception through to completion stage. Our client is offering a friendly and supportive work environment actively encouraging candidates to progress and develop towards Chartership.
Working as a Senior Civil Engineer you will;
- Work hands on within the Civil Engineering team to produce designs, reports and drawings to appropriate standards from concept to construction issue;
- Coordinating S106, S104, S38, S278 applications;
- Managing and coordinating projects, liaising with clients;
- Managing financial aspects of projects;
- Attending project and design team meetings;
- Maintaining an awareness of best practice guidelines and emerging technologies;
- Check, review, and manage the submission of design packages and the work carried out by graduates;
- Developing innovative design solutions to serve and benefit our clients.
In order to be considered for this Senior Civil Engineer role you will;
- Have gained a strong Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering (A Masters being preferred)
- You'll have a minimum of 3 years (or more) consultancy experience
- You'll be Chartered or working towards CEng status
- You will work well as part of a close knit design team
- You will be proficient in AutoCAD, Microdrainage/WinDes and/or PDS
- Knowledge of Civil 3D would be desirably
- You will have strong communication skills both written and verbal
- You'll have previous experience working on Civil ventures
In order to discuss this experienced Senior Civil Engineer role and other similar roles within the Civils sector please call STEVEN on 01792 365001 or email your CV