Senior Structural Engineer
Our client is a leading & award-winning multidisciplinary consultancy with multiple offices across the South of England; we are working closely with this firm to assist them in growing their structures team in their Birmingham office. They currently require a Senior Structural Engineer to join their skilled team of Engineers, to assist in the preparation of structural design calculations in accordance with relevant design codes, providing their clients with technical advice and attending design / site meetings.
Projects: Commercial, Residential, Energy, Educational, Heritage, Science and more.
Office Headcount: ~15
Company Headcount: ~450
Location: The firm's Birmingham office is conveniently located in the city centre, only a ten-minute walk from the nearest train station.
- Hold a degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- Must be a Chartered Structural Engineer (MIStructE / MICE),
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal & written),
- Able to take on the role of internal Project Coordinator when necessary,
- Able to use a range of design software,
- Able to direct, mentor and train Engineers & Technicians, aiding in their professional development,
- Good client-facing skills.
The successful Senior Structural Engineer will be instantly rewarded with a competitive salary, generous benefits package and a Senior position within a growing office with plenty of scope for progression & promotion. Our client is looking to start interviewing ASAP so if you're interested and would like to know more details about the role & company, please apply by sending your up to date CV through to Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting. A job description can be provided to suitable candidates.