Ecologist - Rugby
Competitive Salary + benefits package
The client, one of the UK's leading, multidisciplinary environmental consultancies, are currently seeking an experienced Ecologist to join their team based in Rugby. With over 40 offices across the UK and Europe, my client is one of the largest environmental firms based in the UK. This role will involve work on very high-profile schemes and you'll become part of a close-knit and supportive ecology team. Successful candidates will also have opportunity for in-house training and development.
This exciting role will include:
- Co-ordinating and undertaking Phase 1 habitat and protected species surveys
- Designing and implementing mitigation strategies
- Financial management of projects
- Production of tenders and reports
- Project management, report writing and delivery
- Managing and mentoring junior members of the team
To be successful in your application, you must have:
- At least five years relevant experience or proven, previous experience in a similar role
- Protected species licences, ideally Great Crested Newt and Bats (advantageous)
- Good team player, with the ability to work independently
- Enthusiasm, energy and drive to develop skills and deliver projects to the highest standard
- Excellent report writing skills, including survey reports, EcIAs, HRAs, protected species licence applications and tenders.
- Full driving licence
- Full membership of CIEEM (or to have eligibility if not currently held)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Katy on (01792) 362015 or please email an up-to-date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have many more vacancies available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency with respect to this position.