Mechanical Engineer - Manchester
Mechanical Building Services Engineer - Manchester
A multidisciplinary engineering consultancy, who specialise in Building Services Engineering are seeking a Mechanical Engineer to join their Manchester office.
You will be responsible for the Mechanical design team on several small projects and support the design on several large projects.
- BEng or CEng in Mechanical Engineering
- Charted Engineer or working towards
- Relevant experience in Mechanical Building Services Engineering
- Exceptional skills using Revit and Amtech software
Duties will be-
- Lead the design team on a wide varied of projects, ranging from small to large sized
- Lead/ Attend internal meetings
- Attend external meetings with clients
- Deliver projects of BIM environments producing both calculations and drawings into a common model
In addition to being highly technical you will promote innovation in both design solutions and approach to designs, participate in CIBSE and IET regional events.
On offer is a competitive salary and outstanding benefits package.
If you are interested in this role or other roles within Engineering, please do not hesitate to contact Ronnie Spinks on 01792 365 000 or email Ronnie.firstname.lastname@example.org