Structural Engineer- Varied Workload/ Chartership Support
Structural Engineer (Varied Project Workload & Support towards Chartership!)
Norwich and Ipswich
Salary up to £40,000
Are you a Structural Engineer with a minimum of 4-5 years (or more) of structural design experience, ideally working in a consultancy environment? Are you looking to take the next step in your career and progress quickly towards Chartership under ICE/IStructE?
Our client, a vibrant, successful Civil and Structural Consultancy is seeking a Structural Engineer to undertake the design and management of structural engineering schemes including the production of structural designs, calculations, drawings and specifications.
You will get involved in projects from inception through to completion stage working throughout Residential, Commercial, Educational and Industrial sectors and our client is offering significant opportunities to progress and become an integral part of a growing team.
In order to be considered for this Structural Engineer role you will;
- Have a strong Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Have excellent knowledge and understanding of UK Codes of Practice, Design Standards, Building Regulations and Health and Safety.
- You will be competent using structural design and analysis software and have knowledge of AutoCAD.
- You will work well as part of a close knit design team
- You will have strong communication skills both written and verbal
- A valid UK driving licence
For this Structural Engineer role our client is offering;
- A friendly and supportive work environment
- Ongoing support towards Chartership
- A mixed and varied project workload
- Competitive Salary and regular pay reviews
- Options to progress
- Discretionary bonus schemes
Interested in this Structural Engineer position? Please get in touch with MIKAELA today on 01792 341104 or email your CV to Mikaela.Rabaiotti@penguinrecruitment.co.uk