Head of Civil Engineering, London
£65,000 - £75,000 per annum + Benefits (Permanent)
We are working with a well-known multidisciplinary consultancy who currently have a vacancy in their London office for a Head of Civil Engineering to join them on a full-time permanent basis to head up their Civil Engineering team. This firm is well-established and holds a strong presence within the industry. They are looking for an ambitious & knowledgeable Civil Engineer who is willing to come in as Associate Director or Technical Director and drive forward the civils team; taking responsibility for projects being delivered on time & to budget and ensuring the development of members of the team.
Projects: Roads & drainage design - building related infrastructure.
- Must be an experienced & Chartered Civil Engineer,
- Must have a good level of experience in a managerial position,
- Able to manage a team of 4+ Civil Engineers & Technicians,
- Able to lead your team, ensuring staff members under your direction feel valued, motivated & are contributing,
- Must have a strong background in roads & drainage design
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Civil Engineer who wishes to take that important next career step into a senior managerial position where you will be heading up your own team. The successful Head of Civil Engineering will receive a competitive salary & generous benefits package along with a talented team of civil engineers & technicians to mentor. If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please get in touch with Steven Hill at Penguin Recruitment Ltd for more details.