Customer Excellence Officer - tRIIO
Our utilities services business is looking for a Customer Excellence Officer to join the tRIIO contract team in Slough. The role location will be predominantly based in and around Slough with frequent visits to other sites.
- Be an ambassador for tRIIO by engaging with customers face to face daily
- Work collaboratively with operational teams and site managers to assist and advise on customer relations matters
- Provide customer updates to operational teams during operational handover activities
- Work closely with Project Managers and the Area Manager to plan customer engagement activities
- Strive to improve the level of service we provide our customer and advise the Performance Manager on how we can improve our customer satisfaction scores
We're looking for:
- Experience in a customer service role is essential
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Confident dealing with customers
- Computer literate in PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Previous utility industry knowledge and experience (desirable)
- Full UK driving licence (required)
- Regular travel will be involved
Working in partnership with Cadent (formally National Grid) to improve the supply of gas to millions of people living and working in North London and the East of England.
tRIIO is a joint venture organisation, owned by Morrison Utility Services and Skanska UK. Applying for this position could lead to employment within either parent company.