Graduate Monitoring Consultant - Woking
My client, a UK based Environmental consultancy, is seeking an enthusiastic Graduate Monitoring Consultant to join a team of specialists, near Woking.
This exciting opportunity includes the monitoring of ground movement and structural damage to buildings for a variety of projects, including tunnelling, power stations and motorway projects.
The opportunity will allow you to experience the development of varied projects from commencement to finish across the UK, above and below the ground.
- Installing monitoring equipment below ground, within tunnels, boreholes and on buildings
- Obtaining data
- Monitoring data via an automated system, and informing clients of changes within the ground or structures
- Interpreting and analysing data
- Utilising graphs and maps to plot data
- Frequent site work to install monitoring systems and check sites.
- Competitive salary
- Full training
- Equipment, including a company phone and Personal Protective Equipment
Applicants are required to have a strong MSc in a relevant specialty such as Geology, Seismology or Environmental Sciences, and a keen interest in data monitoring, interpretation and analysis.
Applicants are required to attend site visits to install equipment, therefore a driving licence is beneficial.
If this role is of interest to you or if you are searching for other roles relating to Geotechnical or Geoenvironmental Engineering please do not hesitate to contact Ronnie Cooke on 01792 362015 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . We have many more vacancies available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.