Structural Engineer (Steel)
Our client is a leading supplier of structural steelwork solutions throughout the UK, and due to a growing order book, they are now seeking add a skilled Structural Engineer to their busy technical design team at their vibrant Portsmouth head office.
As a Structural Engineer, you will have experience in steel design, particularly steelwork connections to British Standards and Eurocodes where appropriate. You will be working in a positive environment, with an employer who values training and development for all of its staff.
Responsibilities of the Structural Engineer:
* Technical design of structural steelwork
* Attendance at design meetings
* Liaise with the technical team as well as external clients and other third parties
* Steel frame design
* Working on multiple projects
* Managing sub-contractors where appropriate
Requirements of the Structural Engineer:
* Good working knowledge of the appropriate British Standards and Eurocodes
* Experience in steel design using Masterseries and ideally Fastrack Portalframe
* Previous experience with steelwork connections is essential
* Degree qualified (not essential)
* Chartered Structural Engineer (not essential)
On offer for the Structural Engineer:
* Competitive salary of £35,000 - £45,000 per annum depending on experience
* Attractive pension and benefits package
* Varied project portfolio
* Continued development and training
Speak to Darryl Yates today on 01728 726136 for more information on this fantastic opportunity to work for one of the UK's leading structural steelwork suppliers.