Principal Civil Engineer
Principal Civil Engineer - Birmingham
£50k-£55k + Benefits
Come join this vibrant and innovative engineering firm whose Birmingham office has an outstanding history of sustainable design, focusing on improving our environment whilst ensuring required facilities are provided.
- Take a lead role in the design of high profile UK and global schemes
- Working with an existing team of engineers and technicians, you will ensure profitable delivery of schemes
- Be responsible for all aspects of each project within your portfolio, from concept to completion
- An MEng degree in structural or civil engineering
- Extensive experience within a consultancy environment
- Relevant software proficiency including AutoCAD, PDS and Civils 3D
- Design experience should include hydraulics and Geotechnics
- High level of technical infrastructure engineering knowledge across a variety of sectors
- Proven experience of successful project delivery
In return you will work on challenging but rewarding schemes within a busy and vibrant office. Excellent package and upward career progression on offer.
For further information please contact Graham Ventham on 01728 726 120.
Apply for Principal Civil Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly