Civil CAD Technician
Conrad Consulting are proud to be working with a Consulting Civil Engineer to recruit a CAD Technician on a permanent basis for their vibrant head office located in Poole.
This particular company are renowned for their ability to attract and retain great staff, whilst delivering high quality design solutions to a diverse client base across the South of England. Their work includes some of the bigger and more complex Civil Engineering projects in the region, and you will be exposed to an impressive and diverse project portfolio, with projects valued up to £100m.
The current workload covers everything from large commercial developments, education facilities and large-scale residential developments and you will be expected to produce high quality CAD drawings across a range of sectors.
Responsibilities of the Civil CAD Technician:
* Preparation of infrastructure drawings including highways and drainage
* Ensure that designs are compliant with quality procedures
* Liaising with the rest of design team
* Assisting with approvals from the relevant bodies
Requirements of the Civil CAD Technician:
* A good working knowledge of PDS and Microdrainage (WinDes) and ideally Civil 3D
* Passion for creative civil engineering design
* Problem solving attitude
* Good communicator
* Demonstrable CAD experience in a Civil or Structural Engineering environment
On offer for the Civil CAD Technician:
Competitive salary of £25,000 to £35,000 commensurate with experience, company pension and annual bonus. This is an opportunity to work on some of the biggest projects in the region, for a company with an ambitious yet highly realistic growth plan, so get in touch with Darryl Yates today on 01728 726136 for more information on this unique opportunity.
Apply for Civil CAD Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly