Geoenvironmental Engineer - Surrey - £Negotiable
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Geoenvironmental Engineer to join our client based in their Surrey offices.
Our client is a leading independent provider of contaminated land monitoring, remediation and management services located throughout the UK. They are currently seeking a Geo-Environmental Technician to deliver all aspects of environmental monitoring and sampling.
The successful Geoenvironmental Engineer must be self-motivated and enjoy working outdoors in all weather. The role involves undertaking contaminated land environmental monitoring including but not limited to ground gas and groundwater sampling to BS5930.Experience of fieldwork and working with electronic devices is desirable.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Undertaking environmental monitoring (ground gas, groundwater, soils, waste waters, dust, landfill gas and surface waters)
- The accurate management and assimilation of environmental data on both paper and database systems,
- Assistance in the preparation of environmental reports,
- Undertaking of routine checks and maintenance of environmental control systems,
- Liaison with Client's operations and environmental employees,
- Equipment calibration and maintenance
This role is ideal for a Geoenvironmental Engineer looking to further their career with fantastic career progression.
To apply for this position please contact Neil Ellerton of Penguin Recruitment on 01792 341 104. Alternatively you can email a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Apply for Geotechnical Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly